Abbiamo a cuore i nostri clienti. Acquistando sul sito SpecialRig potrai usufruire di un costante supporto tecnico.
Our engineering team have worked on this new project and decided to customise the CL236 by adding a becket.
The basic roller fairlead allows ropes to enter the cleat from above. The advantanges of the becket are:
- The becket holds the end of the rope under the cleat to allow rigging with a 2:1 advantage. It is easier to pull heavy load.
- The becket also holds shockcord and bungee under the cleat.
Available in two finishes:
- CL236/S1 with becket has a silver stove enamel finish for a cost effective, high quality coating.
- CL236AN/S1 with becket has a hard anodised finish to give a harder wearing surface.
Accessories for CL236/S1
- The CL814 Keeper is added to prevent the rope getting caught in the teeth of the cleat. Keepers keep a rope in the cleat, or keep it out of the cleat.
- The Cage CL816 is an accessory that allows ropes to be cleated and uncleated at an angle of up to 70 degrees, rather than only in line with the cleat
- The Clamcleat® CL818 Tapered Pad aids correct rope/cleating alignment. It can allow tensioning without rubbing the rope over the cleat teeth.
|Rope Diameter||3 - 5mm||1/8 - 3/16"|
|Material||Aluminium & Nylon||Aluminium & Nylon|
|Hole Centres||66mm||2 5/8"|
|Bolt Size||M5||#10-24. 3/16"|
|Screw Size||4.8||No 10|